RateBeer Forums

10,000th beer avec blackhaddock & minutemat

Cheers everyone. Had a very pleasant toast to our rating habits on RateBeer with Mr blackhaddock aka Jeremy in the Quarry Park here in Shrewsbury sharing a jeroboam (3litre) bottle of Chimay blue to celebrate our joint 10,000th rating, plus a Tommie Sjef Druif, Burning Sky Coolship, Perrenial Brett beer

and a Goliath Tripel which was actually one of the beers I drank a lot of prior to joining RateBeer. Plus a 3 Fonteinen Pate and freshly baked bread. Here’s to the next 10k.

19 Likes

Congratulations it looks like you had a great day and beer to celebrate the occasion.

2 Likes

Looks like you applied great Social Distancing as well…
Congratulations!

5 Likes

A very pleasant afternoon and early evening. Cheers everyone.

<*))))))><

3 Likes

Good work all round!! The beer, the company, the distancing. Congrats!

1 Like

Cheers on 10K! Looks like a good time was had by all.

2 Likes

Many congrats on the 10K and well done on the celebration!

1 Like

Chapeau! :cowboy_hat_face:

Well done both, quite a milestone :beers:

1 Like

This is great! Congrats!

Congratulations, looks like you had great weather as well

1 Like

Yes, Jeremy brought his picnic blanket which acted as his safety zone. We were warned in no uncertain terms not to encroach on this blanket

2 Likes

The ‘No Go Zone’ I enforced was for everyone else’s protection, I’m riddled with all sorts of nasty bugs, viruses and ‘stuff’.

<*))))))><

2 Likes

Fantastic, looks like you had loads of fun! :smiley: Congrats!

Congrats!

Congrats!!! To many more :beers: :beers:

Cheers,

Is this a dry run for the Cotts Convention? I will bring our roll up picnic blanket.

1 Like

Congratulations!

Add To RateBeer

Add A Beer
Add A Brewer
Add A Place
Add An Event

Manage Your Account

Add Premium
Edit Profile

RateBeer Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter, RateBeer Weekly, a must for understanding new people, places and beers in worldwide craft culture.

Stay Connected

2000- 2017 © RateBeer, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy | Terms of Service