RateBeer Forums

10 Years on RateBeer

Well, team, today marks 10 years on this site for me.

If memory serves, I signed up when I was traveling through the Czech Republic, trying to find information on some random beer. Almost 24,000 beers later, I still enjoy [most of] what RateBeer has to offer.

Also, just wanted to say thanks and cheers to all those good RBians out there who I have met along the way.

So, cheers all.

29 Likes

Happy RBirthday!!

1 Like

Να τα εκατοστησεις!

2 Likes

Congrats Leighton. I’d venture to guess you are one of the most liked members of our community. It’s been fun sharing beers with you over the years. Cheers until next time!

2 Likes

Congrats. It was cool meeting you at a few US events over the years.

Welcum to the clube

2 Likes

You’re reasonably ok in person, but I’m not sure what you bring to the site? Whatever, congratulations on the self congratulatory thread.

5 Likes

How Untappd badges do you have?

2 Likes

Garrold, as someone who LOVES the new forum as much as I do, I am sure you can appreciate what it took for me to do this. I really needed it.

3 Likes

Cheers Leighton. Always great catching up in London. Here’s to many more years/beers! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Huzzah!

1 Like

I know I said you’re reasonably ok in person, but that’s just my Northern reserve. I actually, literally love you Leighton. There. I said it.

5 Likes

Another win for Leighton!

5 Likes

You old.

2 Likes

Wow 10 years on Ratebeer means Leighton went on a Czech pub crawl when he was 4.

Looking forward to drinking with you again in a couple of months time.

3 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

It’s not official unless you start a self-congrats thread.

Anyway, you were one of the high raters whose opinion I trusted when I was a noob, so thanks for having a similar palate and also being significantly older than me.

1 Like

Congrats!

Cheers Leighton! I will self congratulate as well in 4 months or so, so I’m prepping by participating in threads.

5 Likes

Congratz!!! Salud!!

1 Like