I’ll be fairly impressed if anyone was able to manage to hit all their goals this year! With less than two weeks to go, did you meet your goals and are you setting any for 2021?
2020 GOALS (0/10) My highlight might be changing my username from HuskerTan to rennat42.
1. Get all Nebraska beers verified and up to date.
Nope, in fact, I fell a bit behind. Nothing that isn’t manageable, but my motivation has just sucked. No excuse for this one.
2. Get all my backlogged place ratings entered.
Still have 10 to get listed onto the site, again, literal laziness.
3. Maintain my 600+ rates a year pace.
Ha! This is almost like a bad joke. Should end up with about 330 and that includes about 80 from a fest right before lockdown last February, otherwise I’d have barely hit 250.
4. Meet at least 1 new Ratebeerian. Still the best part of the site. Met some really great ones in 2019!
Nope, and that’s a damn shame.
5. Complete 1 big trade for things that have been long time wants not just any old beer.
Nope, first time in in 7 years I didn’t make a single trade.
6. Get to 60 countries (Need 6 more).
Close, but came 2 short.
7. Try all Nebraska breweries.
No, but this was was a long shot anyways. Had a couple more open. I just need to commit a week long road trip next summer and this could finally get done.
8. Hit 4,000 total rates.
Got close, but still pathetically no. Gonna be about 50 shy.
9.Hit 1,000 Nebraska rates.
Nope, just 103 shy.
10. Convince friends/people to join Ratebeer instead of Untappd.
1. Get to 10,000 rates. At my current pace I will be around 9,500 so I’ll have to push it a bit at some point, but it’s doable. Just need to up my pace by about 50 beers a year.
Got slowed down this year, but still doable.
2020 - Take 2