29 rated, but Founders Breakfast Stout is missing!

Some great beers on that list. Celebrator Doppelbock completed that list for me last year.

2 Likes

Rated Chimay White tonight. I’ve had it before, but finally rated it tonight. Seven more to go from The List.

3 Likes

Somewhat surprised to find I’ve rated all of that list, although here’s the top of my list for Australia most rated:

2 Likes

Good news, guys. I tracked down a can of Pilsner Urquell [from my fridge]! I’ve pretty much had this beer stocked at home for the better part of two years and I just never realised that I hadn’t rated it. I love this beer. Guess I’m down to six on the list still to rate.

3 Likes

Looking for canned Urquell for a while, no luck.
Enjoy!

That’s wild. I am pretty sure I was the first to rate Founders Breakfast Stout here, and sent out quite a bit in trades early on. Founders was an unknown quantity at the time with little buzz anywhere, even in Grand Rapids. Time passes so quickly.

4 Likes

Didn’t find a Founders Breakfast Stout, will try again in July when we are back in Southern California.

<*))))))><

1 Like

Keep hustling mate, you’ll get there!

1 Like

Filled up more of this list on my trip back to Floriduh in March. I’ve now had everything on the list but North Coast Old Rasputin.