2pac day, 2023

On the 10th day of 2pac his ratings gave to me: Tooheys Gold Bitter: “what the fuck can you expect for a beer that costs 20 bucks for a slab of 30.” - 2pac Jan. 20th, 2002

3 Likes

Getting close to the real anniversary of beer rating! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Edit:

I have four 2pac beers lined up for live rates during the 2pac day Zooms :beer:

Heineken, Carlsberg Pilsner, Corona Extra and Stella. Should be proper shite.

2 Likes

On the 11th day of 2pac his ratings gave to me: Budweiser: “americans are fucked if they think this is a good beer. it tastes like piss, it looks like piss, it is fucken PISS. fucken american cunts” - 2pac Jan. 20th, 2002

5 Likes

When he says american cunts, he’s talking about female american bud drinkers, no?:wink:

I think 2pac was talking about all Americans, he’s not one to discriminate

4 Likes

Sun’s over the yardarm youse gronks.

3 Likes

Happy fucken 2pac day ya dodgy malakas! :smiley:

5 Likes

OK, let’s see what’s behind the last door on our journey to boosting freedom after chopping wood.

It is the epic rating that started it all:

On this final 12th day of 2pac his ratings gave to me: Victoria Bitter: “VB is the best fucken beer ever brewed. fuck all you american cunts who say otherwise, cause you cunts drink beer that tastes like fucken piss. and fuck all you ‘aussie’ bastards who say VB is dirty. fucken retarded cunts. FUCK YOUSE ALL. unless you like VB.” - 2pac Jan. 20th, 2002

3 Likes

Come & drink piss with all of us.

four 2pac beers down. alles gut.

Thanks Marko!!

Sono la tua prostituta preferita

voi Putana :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck: :rofl: :joy:

Yeap was out chopping wood and missed 2pac day, fucken oath need a VB now… VB OLD AD 6 - YouTube

3 Likes

Never forgive, never forget. 24 VB Hail Marys.

1 Like

Now at 5 rated from the 2pac list. :beers:

6 / 29

Somehow I have never rated Stella or Bud?

1 Like

13 - I keep hoping that 2pac will return someday (and that they start selling VB in the states).

3 Likes

I’m still missing Miller and Bud for starters.