Adding Photos

Submit your beer photos using the add/edit picture option and they get added pretty quickly.
Brewery photos…yeah, what’s up with that? Was there ever an option to add them?

I do not remember when, but for a short period I was abel to add brewery photoes. I then added photos for several local breweries.

1 Like

I think I am able to add brewery photos when I’m not logged in into the forums. Then, I can also edit and add search tags.
I usually add beer pics - if the beer concerned doesn’t have a photo uploaded for it yet - via the old interface. I get there by pretending to add a new barcode (I just click ‘save’ without doing anything) or after having sent in corrections. I have bookmarked a beer page with the old interface so that I can just enter the ID of the beer into the url and view it in the old interface.

2 Likes

For a while it was possible to add photos but now I can’t.?

1m

They simplified the way uploading works now. We don’t get redirected to homepage now, instead we are sent back to the original page (beer, brewer or place page)

However, the picture doesn’t always appear instantly because of cache problem (known issue) with the picture servers.

Your pic seems to be there.

Thanks for your help.

1 Like