An appeal to those who add beers using the "Add Beer" function of the app

I tried to add a beer to Gruner Brothers but the list of breweries stopped at GRA.

A friend of mine was using the BA app and was pointing out all of the deficiencies. So many windows,that when the keyboard opens, it covers the area where you’re typing, so you can’t see it…

@joet @services @aww

4 Likes

English. The Netherlands. The newest one.

Search is also super buggy; ‘Walhalla’ yields no in-app results even though it works fine on the website.

The keyboard covering up the review text is super obnoxious.

@joet @services @aww

2 Likes

When I try to add a beer via the app, I get a “Brewer not found” message. I’ve even tried using the entire brewer name. Same result. No matter what I type, I get a not found message. I have to go tot he site to add a beer. Frustrating.

I’m not liking how they are pushing out change after change with little quality control…

1 Like

Also, I still have Eric’s app, and it still works like a champ…

That’s actually been fixed in the latest update I guess.

Will have to check for the update. It did not work last might

Yeah, similar here - the update brought new design blunders, kept some blunders and bugs/errors from before, but that was definitely among the things that were fixed.

Nearly three months later and this still doesn’t work.

@services @joet :roll_eyes:

Hi @adamnowek, sorry it took a while to fix this issue. We were taking the “,” or “.” validation from your language settings. We now accept both, so this issue should be resolved even if you change your language settings.