Another free beer competition…

The beer list has now been published for the Newark Beer Festival so I am closing the competition.

Good luck

Person Guess
Cheeseboard 7
BeardedAvenger 10
simontomlinson 11
CH-303 13
wheresthepath 14
evilempire 17
jjsint 19
reidyboy 21
yantarCoast 23
wingmanwillis 24
nuplastikik 26
minutemat 27
Theydon_Bois 28
Leighton 33
joe19612 41
The_Osprey 45
nilsas 50

On the Newark Festival cask list there are 6 new for me breweries. They are:

Brewery Region
Aither Nottinghamshire
Hafod Clwyd
Mad Cat Kent
Two Matts Nottinghamshire
West Coast Rock Lancashire
Wilsons of Warslow Derbyshire

I will up date for Lincoln and the keg beers, but looking like it will be a lower guess. The breweries in bold are not on RateBeer yet.

7 Likes

Lincoln beer list is out and there is a keg bar. Also 3 new breweries 2 (bold) not on rate beer.

Brewery Region
Fauna West Sussex
Pigbarn Lincolnshire
Short Odds Gloucestershire

So that’s 9 breweries in total and just the Newark keg bar to go…

Bugger, missed this (have been away to Berlin): Have a ball at both fests and I hope you get plenty of new beers to try.

<*))))))><

1 Like

So we have a winner and it’s @beardedavenger

If you message me you address I will send out the beer.

I was waiting on the Newark keg bar beers. But then found them in the Just Beer Facebook page. And no new breweries.

4 Likes

@beardedavenger … may I suggest (cheekily) saving @Mr_Pink_152 some postage and picking this up in Notts in 6 weeks time so we can all get the state tick on the train back to Brum ?

Everyone’s a winner then !

1 Like

Cool. Cheers @Mr_Pink_152.

I am happy to go along with @Theydon_Bois’s suggestion if you want to just bring the beer to Notts.

When I am in Finland during the summer I am going to order beers from the regions I have yet to tick (Alko have beers from all 6), so I’ll order something from one of the more obscure ones / or pick up something at one of the Oulu breweries and run a comp in August.

3 Likes