Any ideas how can I have these beers shipped from the US to the EU?

Hey there,

as the title suggests I need some help obtaining the following beers:

Harpoon IPA
Harpoon American IPA
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
Sierra Nevada Hazy Little Thing IPA
Sierra Nevada Fantastic Haze IPA
Sam Adams New England Pale Ale
Sam Adams New England IPA
Dogfish Head 60 Minutes IPA
Dogfish Head Liquid Truth Serum IPA
Dogfish Head American Beauty Hazy Ripple IPA
Dogfish Head SeaQuench Ale
Sam Adams Summer Ale
Blue Moon Belgian White

As I was looking through online shops here in the EU I couldn’t find almost any of these, so I figured the only way is buying them from the States. The only problem is that, as expected, I couldn’t really find any retailers that ship to Europe. Does anyone have any idea if there’s a way of buying these over there and have them shipped to Hungary? The big boss wants to try these at the brewery I work at, so he said money shouldn’t be a problem.
Or alternatively would anyone from the US be up for a trade? In exchange for these (fairly common beers) I could send some Hungarian brews in their way.

Thanks in advance and cheers,
Mark

You can find Sierra Nevada at Beyond Beer (webshop located in Hamburg). Blue Moon should be easy to get.

Yup I saw that, but it’d be nice to get as many as possible from one source to optimize shipping costs. Thanks anyway!

A number of them are available in UK supermarkets.

1 Like

Find someone in America and ask that person to buy them and ship them.
It is probably cheaper to order the ones that are available in EU from EU, because inside EU shipping is way cheaper than shipping from US. Also US is a big country and beers are often regional, so although these beers have wide distro, it doesn’t mean that they are ALL easy to get for one person without extra effort. It is likely that you will end up paying way more for US shipping than for the beers themselves.
Anyways, good luck!

1 Like

Last I checked shipping 4 pack of cans would set you back 60$. Also interesting choice since these are shelfies.

One of my local bottle shops is selling singles of Dogfish Head 60 Minutes IPA for the equivalent of $20 dollars, i.e. the price of a 12-pack in the US :person_facepalming:t2:

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale and Sierra Nevada Hazy Little Thing are available in Croatia. Blue Moon is a supermarket shelfie in Czechia, it was like that in Croatia too.

Blue Moon is no problem for me. In my Town I’ll seen in two Hipermarket. Bottle. Rest? Maybe Sierra Nevada Pale Ala I hope to get.

As I mentioned money’s not an issue as the boss really wants to try these.

Again, not my call. You bet these wouldn’t be my picks if I had to choose beers from the US.

Do you have an idea how many of these are available in the UK? I’d like to source as many of them from one place as possible to optimize shipping costs.

Understand that, but still wonder what’s the angle on this purchase.