Anyone used these people?

I have just ordered some sausages/meat and 9 beers.

I will let you know if it’s any good.

<*))))))><

2 Likes

I am keen to know how your order goes. I’ve been thinking of ordering from them for sometime. They obviously now sell some beers as well.

The main reason I hadn’t ordered was because my wife doesn’t like German sausage but looking at the website they have decent BB dates. I’ll wait a bit as her birthday is coming up and I’ve spent more on beer than presents for her in the last couple of weeks.

1 Like

Looks really good.
I’ve had a few Engel beers & have a few more to drink.
Solid German beers.
I might dip in for some more & the sausages.
Pity it’s not BBQ weather!

2 Likes

These look amazing. Think I will order something. Looking at the venison, wild boar and pork!! @BlackHaddock are you on commission?

2 Likes

No mate, just wondered if anyone on here had used um. However I might drop them line to tell them I’ve advertised on their behalf and ask for a free Bratwurst!

<*))))))><

3 Likes

Everytime the advert pops up on my Facebook I start salivating. I need some of those cheese Frankfurters.

1 Like

Pleased with the nine beers, the sausages had better be good because they look a lot like ones you can get in Lidl or Aldi for less than half the price!

<*))))))><

3 Likes

Will try and take another picture when they are grilled.

<*))))))><

Is there a “RateSausage” website ?

1 Like

https://m.facebook.com/RateMyPlateNow/

<*))))))><

60% Wild Boar, Roe Deer and Stag. 39% Pork. Nice!

<*))))))><

6 Likes

1% seagull?

1 Like

No, skin and herbs!

<*))))))><

And what was the verdict?! They look tasty

They were very tasty and meaty, without being too ‘Gamey’.

Very little leakage of fat, liquids or anything really. Good quality and enjoyable.

So no need ‘Too Fear The Wurst’.

Will I use the company again? Most likely not, got the beers I wanted (nine different ones) and although we like ‘high quality’ sausages, we rarely actually have them and my initial order was for seven packs in three ‘styles’, so our freezer now has six packs of sausages in it.

<*))))))><

2 Likes

Albatross! Albatross!

What flavour is it?

It’s a bloody bird, it’s not any bloody flavour!

We received a large family pack containing 3 boxes of beers & frozen meats/sausages with accompagments this morning. The packing was tremendous with all the meat still frozen in a chiller box.

The older children took there stuff to their homes later.

Put the meat & sausages in the freezer but tried the Salty Spiced Shake for Fries & the Mayo tonight & both were excellent.

We’re planning to get the gas BBQ going in a couple of weeks & grill some of the sausages & enjoy the beers on a family Zoom Mini German Beer Fest .

2 Likes