Automatically added score comments on the activity feed - a poll

• I love those site-added comments to the scores on the activity feed and think they are a huge improvement to the site.
  • I dig those site-added comments to the scores on the activity feed and think they are a good addition to the site.
  • I neither like nor dislike site-added comments to the scores on the actitvity feed.
  • I dislike site-added comments to the scores on the activity feed and think they don’t improve the site
  • I hate site-added comments to the scores on the activity feed and think they bring the site down.

0 voters

I have no idea where these things are. I don’t see them in my activity feed.

Nothing on my feed either now. Might have been removed. Before, roughly a half of ratings had additional automatic comments on them.

That said, my feed told me there’s a place nearby in Trat, Thailand I haven’t rated… should probably see if my location services are at fault or the site.

When in doubt, blame @discobot

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Nope, still there:

After the first 30 votes, “dislike” and “hate” are both at 50% of votes each, with “neutral”, “like” and “love” opinions not getting any votes…

To quote the feed… “Ouch. That’s gonna leave a mark.”

4 Likes

Bump.

This isn’t a feature. It’s laughable and shouldn’t have place on a review site. Let the reviews do the talking, not a random computer program.

4 Likes