Awards: Sacajawea

Finally got around to rate all US states the other day, but no platinum award for that even if the award list clearly say “Platinum Columbus for points totaling 50”

Broken?

Yes, stats matters!
Cheers

2 Likes

Recognizing accomplishments is severely lacking on RB.

2 Likes

This is why I stopped putting effort in adding bar codes to beers - my Scanner award has been stuck at level 4 for years now. That, and the fact that the scanner part of the app doesn’t work, so why bother.

1 Like

I quite liked the old awards and it’s a real shame they’re broken. The new forum awards just didn’t do it for me as they weren’t related to eating beers which is, after all, what this site is meant to be about!

3 Likes

My Trade Award picture has never appeared even when upgraded. Hope these aren’t broke I should be upgrading my roadtripper this summer and need that bling.

@support

If you want sh*tloads of badges, there’s Untappd :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah, I like them and the Karma on Beer Advocate. Recognize!!

I choose to believe that this isn’t a typo. I, too, enjoy eating beers!

2 Likes

Badges count more when you compare to the best people in beer. Clearly that’s ratebeer. Bring back our badges please. @joet @services @discobot @me :wink:

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot. We need them stinking badges.

1 Like

Thought we got badges now on the new RB. I prefered the old awards not to mention the old emojis.

I’m talking on the non community side. I don’t know what others are talking aboot.

Yes I liked the awards for beer related accomplishments on real site. The dumb badges for forum posts were useless I assume all of us who post achieved most the ones we’re going to get so seems went away but really were just flooded with them at first and now done.

3 Likes

Gotta give the kids their ribbons!

1 Like

Blue Ribbons ain’t bad.

:scream:

Quote from PBR label, referring to the award it received at the 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition. The company has historically claimed that its flagship beer was renamed Pabst Blue Ribbon following its win as “America’s Best” at the World’s Columbian Exposition in Chicago in 1893.

Over the pond Blue is second place!

1 Like