<*))))))><

3 Likes

16 and holding.

3 Likes

23 not including the membership 3 or any of the Duplicates,

4 Likes

22 here, guess I need to use 50 likes in day to get to 23ā€¦

4 Likes

Tickers gonna tick, badgers gonna badge? I guess the hunting game never gets oldā€¦ :slight_smile:

8 Likes

23rd one should be incoming:

4 Likes

Is there a leaderboard for this? Or do I have to manually count everything.

1 Like

@blipp count everyones Badges

1 Like

Donā€™t have that many fingers, mate.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not tryin hard enough

3 Likes

+1

2 Likes

When did Ratebeer turn into a Facebook look a like? Will this Ā«new crapĀ» make RateBeer great again??

3 Likes

go me :astonished:

https://community.ratebeer.com/badges/46/aficionado

5 Likes

Didnā€™t even know this was a stat that was counted. Iā€™m on 97 right now. Not sure how Iā€™m 3 behind you Iā€™m sure we started posting here on the same day. Probably when I was having the login issues I missed a day I guess.

2 Likes

I think its 100 in a row. so if you missed 1 day a couple in that would account for it. BUt if you missed one day 50 in, your a long way from it. Dont know how to check that though

Much as @Borresteijn has more days than me but no badge.

2 Likes

Yes it is. I had login issues a couple of days after joining, so thatā€™s how Iā€™m behind you. Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™ve visited at least once every day since then.

You can go to your own profile then click on Summary to check, it says days visited there so I assume that means total, canā€™t find anywhere that says in a row though.

2 Likes

No i think it only gives total. not consecutive

and RB runs to funny hours.
So checking in at 7am is prob yesterday.

I thought id missed a day but obv not

2 Likes

Which is weird because I canā€™t recall a day I havenā€™t checked in here. Maybe days with posts?

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got 20 badges now, but 100 days in a row is beyond me, who came here on Christmas Day?

<*))))))><

3 Likes