Badges!

it should be easier to tell how many badges I have in total, I’ve got 2,052 badges on untappd

6 Likes

I tried to get the flag badge, but didnt get it yet. How does it work? Does the flag need to be accepted by the mods?

4 Likes

Ive no idea either. But some people have it so it clearly works.

4 Likes

Finally got it by flagging an entire thread (and not just a single reply). I had tried flagging replies before to no avail. Let me know if it works

3 Likes

Well im not going to flag a Thread unless theres a Reason :slight_smile:

8 Likes

BUMP!

<*))))))><

3 Likes

Well that’s BOLLOX, because I didn’t get a BUMP Badge!

<*))))))><

3 Likes

:slight_smile::stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

:face_with_head_bandage:

There you go

7 Likes

I have just done a personal ‘Badge Count’.

50 Badges in 4 cats to aim for (or not).

I already appear to have 14.

Just click on the three bars by your Avatar up on the top right of this page and choose ‘Badges’: boast about your haul.

<*))))))><

4 Likes

I have 19 badges and I’m not even spamming the forums yet. Just wait until the holidays come around and I spend the whole time ignoring my family and posting random garbage on this dumb beer website.

7 Likes

Sado.

<*))))))><

3 Likes

I had 4 badges yesterday then decided to revoke one … had 3 but now back to 4.

Can pretty much state now that any badges I gain will not be through any effort on my part !

5 Likes

Needs to be a badge for adding pictures to new beers.

Too many of you tickers out there don’t take the time to enhance the general visuals of the site cos you HAVE to move on to the next tick and don’t want to give up your precious time !

9 Likes

I would need to go drinking with a camera then, as I do not own one of those mobile devices everyone seems to be using these days.

<*))))))><

4 Likes

Yeah, this isn’t something I know how to do.

4 Likes

+1

5 Likes

+1 on the badge for uploading pics, anything that will encourage more people to do it as I’m often coming across beers without images. Unless it’s some random smaller/unknown brewer they usually release official pump clip or can/bottle images on their website or social media. I always upload these when adding a new beer as I feel it’s much better than the often dark low-light in-venue photos most people prefer.

Also it would be nice if we could upload images to replace those either with shit photos or that are outdated and have admins approve it to be replaced.

4 Likes

Badge? I dunno. That cat guy already thinks I was going badges and I wasn’t :disappointed:

5 Likes

There not really any badges for mass posting. So i dont think anyone need worry,

6 Likes