Beer and Cheese

Cheers …

Well I am trying and finding it very trying !!!

Signed up for 10% discount code and confirmed via email … no sign of any code coming to me yet and when I try to check out its full cost.

£10 postage is on the heavy side if you ask me ! And no option to spend £££ to active free postage that I can see either.

Also annoying that no singles available so thought I’d grab the 3 pack (all different to the ones on the tasting) but checked the small print …“we’ll pick you our current favourites!”

I’m up for this next Friday but needs to be with the discount … that just brings the silly postage cost back in line with a normal one for me!

Ahhh … CIDER10 code landed 10 minutes later !

I’ve asked them if they can guarantee 3 different ciders in tasting pack.

I’ll do the tasting and maybe bag 7 all told if they can sort 3 different ones.

If you contact them and request specfic ciders they should put 3 of your choice in the 3 pack, they even found specific ones out of the last available stock in their back archive when I’ve asked previously - have rated al of those except 1 and aren’t keen on goats cheese so have given this latest tasting a miss myself

Yup … waiting to hear back from them.

Virtual Cheese & Cider Tasting with Cider-maker Kingsley Ash (26th February) - The Courtyard Dairy

First Olivers of the year is next month at the Courtyard.

I did 2 last year about 5 months apart and 2 of the Olivers were different and brand new releases.

I shall be signing up for this also.

This one is with the guy from Thornborough … they take it in turns but he’s a new tick for me as it was Tom on both occasions I’ve done this one.

1 Like

I love cheese too. My fav is Cheddar. I read an article about best cheese in my bog and I took cool cheese images on depositphotos. There are photos and creative images for everyone’s needs and even music at competitive price. I think it is perfect platform if I’m looking for high-quality licensed stock photos for your projects.