Beer Festivals in Places

We have had GBBF on here few a few years now and it all seems to work reasonably. I am proposing that we add some of the larger annual Beer Festivals on here from around the UK where Ratebeerians tend to attend, a few that come to mind are Peterborough, York, Reading, Nottingham and some of the craft venues (Manchester?). Gives people the chance to make comments, share experiences and tips, become Mayors etc.
I’ll add Peterborough as it is coming up quickly and a beer list is up and running.

https://www.ratebeer.com/p/peterborough-beer-festival-peterborough/87691/

1 Like

Is there any chance we could get a special category for festivals/events?

1 Like

We have asked for this over a number of years but it has been one of those things that are not high on the agenda unfortunately. Maybe with pushing along with this the powers that be might see some justification for doing some work on it.
I’m finding the events section to be pretty worthless, which is where Festivals should really go.

1 Like

I think this is a great idea.:grin:

I for one would love to be able to rate festivals.

Lets do it then. I think the biggest thing against a Festival would be if it tends to move about on the calendar, like Coventry, a very good Festival but you cannot pin down the dates. Another would be if it constantly moves venue presumably.

1 Like