Beer ID help

In january, in Cambridge, we drank the leftmost of these beers;

Both Marduk’s and my notes both say “Resolution” and “Spring” and some other words that are not shared between our scribbles. “4.2% deep gold” we believe the pumpclip says.

Any ideas?

Yeah, thats Amplified Ales Resolution, its brewed by / at Springhead Brewery in Nottinghamshire.

https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/amplified-ales-resolution/588678/

1 Like

Dude, you rock!

And from the look of the list of the raters of that beer, you’re the only one who could have answered that question. I did have “head” in my scribbles, but I crossed it out!

Cheers!

And fuck ratebeer search
RB search: 0 results for “resolution springhead”
DuckDuckGo: Amplified Ales Resolution from Springhead Brewery - Ratebeer as first hit
Google: Amplified Ales Resolution - RateBeer as 2nd hit.

@discobot tip @joet to switch RB search to Google search. that will be a huge improvment.

Hei! Finn ut hva jeg kan gjøre, si @discobot vis hjelp.

Yes, all very interesting Phil and I’m glad you tracked down your beer.
But
Let’s not forget the most important feature of your photo.
ISO Old Mulled Hen
Fuck yeah!!!

1 Like

Oh and the rare Isle of Wight rate of Goddards

But you searched for the wrong name on RB and then the correct name on Google and then other one. Not sure what your point is. Guess what. If you search for the wrong name on Google you don’t get the beer as a result.

I searched for more shit than I posted. I searched for “spring head” (and “spring bank”) and found nothing useful, anywhere, because my notes were flawed. Hence posting here.

Had I scribbled down the correct name exactly, then I would have done the search above, and would have got

FUCK ALL FROM RATEBEER SEARCH
and
THE RIGHT BEER FROM AN EXTERNAL SEARCH ENGINE

Clear? Or do I need to resort to

mm    mmmm    mmm  mmmmm  mmmmm           mm   mmmmm mmmmmmm
   ##   #"   " m"   "   #      #             ##   #   "#   #   
  #  #  "#mmm  #        #      #            #  #  #mmmm"   #   
  #mm#      "# #        #      #            #mm#  #   "m   #   
 #    # "mmm#"  "mmm" mm#mm  mm#mm         #    # #    "   #