Beer52

And I wasn’t objecting to anything, other than the scientific impossibility of a Vauxhall Cavalier being used by someone in the business of getting from one place to another!

I think Hermes is a crackerjack delivery service. Couldn’t tell you what my locals drive as I never see them most the time.

I think my beers come in a Hillman Imp!

<*))))))><

@Garrold I bought a tax free Cavalier once, when living in Germany. I loved it, drove miles in it, good family car. Also had a Vectra and now have an Insignia, so Vauxhall has been my maker of choice three times. Worst two cars I’ve had were BMW’s.

Never delivered parcels in them though (that’s any car).

<*))))))><

Wondering if this is why my delivery keeps getting delayed.

Mine arrived today. He drove a Mitsubishi Shogun. He visits us regularly delivering clothes my daughter buys online but only once a quarter with my Beer52 delivery and he’s a very nice chap…

As for the beers in the box, they replaced my Lost+Grounded with some supermarket macro from Magic Rock. Did anyone else miss out on their JuJu - which is hugely hyped in their magazine and was supposed to be Beer52 exclusive.

Two more rescheduled delivery messages. I’m never getting the beer and if I do it will probably all be replacement macro.

My January box is at my sister-in-laws as I changed the delivery address with us being away, I will post a picture of my hoard once I get it tomorrow.

<*))))))><

1 Like

After receiving this the last few days.

I finally received this (unfortunately before I got home so no idea what was driven)

1 Like

I forgot to cancel my freebie box at Christmas and kickstarted a subscription. No idea of the car that delivered it but get an Alps set.

2 Likes

Like @Grumbo you didn’t receive the Lost+Grounded JuJu.

1 Like

Yeah got the Five Points Xpa instead.

Just like the rest, i missed out on the JuJu (no big deal for me). My 12 pack is identical to @Mr_Pink_152 with the added bonus of two bottles from POPIHN (French), a 7.2% IPA and a 4.8% Pale Ale.

Had the ABK Hell before, otherwise happy.

<*))))))><

1 Like

Don’t hate me because you ain’t me!

2 Likes

SHIG = Shit Ignorant Hated Guy :grinning:

<*))))))><

2 Likes

:grin:

3 Likes

Feb’s 12 arrived, didn’t see what vehicle it was delivered in, sorry.

Slightly disappointed that I’ve had two of the Yeastie Boys beer already (only had three of their beers before), otherwise it’s all good.

<*))))))><

I only didn’t cancel because I was interested in the Alps beer but got a load of supermarket beers (and one Italian). Ringing them up to cancel now - I don’t get through enough of the beers I buy myself to have a subscription for beers I am not bothered about.

This lot arrived today, heart sank when I saw the Harbour IPA and Stay Puft, but to be fair the Stay Puft is a new version (Coconut Creme), so only one beer I’ve had before. Strange selection, but should be fun supping them.

Delivered in a Vauxhall Astra Estate.

<*))))))><

1 Like

Forgot to cancel again but this time it was more interesting with some Italian, Spanish, Estonian, Estonian beers and Gypsy Hill Bandit. No room for them so they are going to live here for the forseeable future:

Had the Basqueland Imparable IPA before so gave that away.

2 Likes