Beer52

Er, what? Have you been on the eastern European tramp juice?

1 Like

That’s not checking the predictive text whilst also giving breakfast to a toddler. What I had intended to say was that I’d been presented by the kid with a freebie offer from Beer52. Polish beers. However I am told it came ages ago and has been in with his toys

1 Like

Second box arrived today. Ten beers, six new to me. They were not to know I had been to a Garden Brewery tap take over last year in Mason & Company @ Hackney Wick, after watching Grimsby win at Orient.

Everything has a decent BB date and I have no complaints.

<*))))))><

2 Likes

Thanks for keeping us updated, was curious to know how this would turn out.
I’ve had almost half of that box myself (all by The Garden minus their Pils, and Zmajska’s pale ale) so I’d be mildly annoyed by this box for RB purposes, but in terms of quality it seems decent, and I’m pleased to hear they’re well dated as this has always been a major bug bear for many.

Will you be continuing your subscription?

Yes, I will. Still feel I am in ‘credit’ after two boxes. Might change if the next offering has a 60% new rate hit though, or the selection is poor quality wise. Otherwise they’ll keep me as a customer for a while longer.

<*))))))><

1 Like

So I guess I’m a super taster now and able to send a free box to someone. Interesting concept. Wonder how they will wrangle that person in. :joy:

Shit the bed @SHIG, who will you sent it too (I’d go with one of your subordinates and make them give it you back!).

<*))))))><

1 Like

Damn you know me to well in such a short time. Based on what’s in the box, he (subordinate) said a share is in order. :joy:

1 Like

I see you are doing the extra Beer option. I’ve been doing the eight beers.

It seemed a bargain at the time, we shall see. I am actually drinking their Neukölln NEIPA at the moment and it’s fairly good!
https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/beername/658485/

<*))))))><

1 Like

2 Likes

I got those eight plus these two.

<*))))))><

2 Likes

I went for the Beer52 Black Friday offer. They sent these.

I’ve had a few before but some new beers.

My December beers, still happy with their offerings.

<*))))))><

2 Likes

Very impressed with this batch.

Clown Shoes and Harpoon, not breweries you see often around here.

<*))))))><

2 Likes

Two of those Harpoon beers are available in ASDA!

But an interesting array nevertheless.

Not sure how many clown shoes you have tried but before they got bought out they were 50/50 not infected.

Yeah, I’ve had those two before, but no worries, I keep a stock of rated beers for when guest come. Had two of the Clown Shoes beer before too!

<*))))))><

I have a had ‘a few’ and have really enjoyed them all, must have been lucky as each was very drinkable and they are one of my favourite American breweries (I don’t like sours much).

<*))))))><

January beers arrived today, Korean selection, looks interesting.

<*))))))><