RateBeer Forums

Belfast 2019

I started a thread in travel but shold have here probably. anyways i’ll be in this corner of UK come Q1 2019

I’d be interested in what you find Jow, I’ll be there and in Londonderry in July.

Oh you’ll get to experience the bonfires in Derry on the 12 of July!

1 Like

@Jow, please post on here your findings. I am in Belfast for a day in September this year (off a cruise ship) and would love to hear of your experiences and where you drank.

<*))))))><

Or just ask me…

1 Like

I’ve visited in November last year and have just finished reviewing a dozen places from that visit so check my place ratings for more info.

2 Likes

Everywhere I went I would choose a beer and it seems you were there and just rated same exact thing. From random stuff like Macardles Ale at the Nook outside Giants Causway to beers at athe Sunflower and in Dublin as well. Maybe you just drank and rated everything on entire island so not coincidence or we have similar tastes. I may go through my rates and get the official list but it happened like 5 times during my trip.

1 Like

Hahaha I guess just a coincidence. Also selection of beers in Ireland which is not that great probably helped :slight_smile:

Lots of small pack only brewers as very little tap space

F@Beersiveknown, my good lady and I arrive on Friday 6th September. Ship departs at 19:30, so looking at afternoon drinking and beer shopping.

Can we walk into the City centre from the Cruise Terminal and which places should we try and visit for local beers?

Thanks.

<*))))))><