BELGIUM REGIONS ADDED this week

It is a great pity that the vast majority of our Belgian friends are no longer with us to see what’s happening. They will also populate most of the top 50 rates for each region too.

Will any come back?

<*))))))><

1 Like

Okay, I have taken the breweries to the end of breweries commencing in D now. Might not seem a lot but with most breweries starting with Brasserie or Brouwerie it covers over half now.

2 Likes

Cheers Glen, I’ve been popping into my Belgian Province’s on my home page every two hours and watched my totals grow. Only a few beers left not allocated now. Thanks a lot for all the hard work you (and a few others) have done.

<*))))))><

Handled up to E, I see that Glen finished the D-s, looking up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finished the retired ones that someone was also doing, I think this should be it when it comes to breweries.

1 Like

I told @Travlr the other day and the idea of being able to chase more regions seemed to interest him, to say the least… :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m doing W places right now

1 Like

Nevermind, most were done except for some small towns.

1 Like

I am ten rates down somewhere; total rates for Belgium is 941 but adding the totals for all the Provinces comes out at 931.

Not a major problem of course, but has one or two breweries been missed, or could there be another explanation?

<*))))))><

Just got a weird robot when I tried updated this one:
https://www.ratebeer.com/p/belgian-shop-verviers/33810/

Nevermind, now up to 125 for West Flanders! St Bernie, De Dolle, Struise… seems like that’s one of the places to be!

Whoops!

<*))))))><

1 Like

Yeah, cos I deleted it as a duplicate.

Weird, need to check all of your ratings then :smiley:

Once life starts again I’ll have to seriously consider going.

Ok, as far as I can tell Places are done from T to W now. Seems like many were already done, in the bigger towns. Just cleaned up some small places. @Viper666.Qc did A to G and @marko did O to S and Z. So that leaves…

Anyway, places O-Z are done.

Ah shit, you must have been doing t-W at same time - was just doing them and seemed like some where done and some not. What’s left in places? I guess H-N? I can start at H if you aren’t doing it @marko

Gonna continue going up alphabetically. Maybe start below G.

Viper said he did A-G @marko . So wait, what letters are you doing?

As I said, I continued up alphabetically. You should maybe continue in the opposite direction - below G.

That said, N is hopefully cleared - gonna check Haddock’s rates

1 Like