Bermondsey Saturday 11 April

Hi guys!

I will travel to London for Easter Weekend. Planning to do a crawl around Hackney on Friday and Bermondsey on Sat. 11th April. If anyone is interested in sharing a couple of beers, please let me know…

Cheers,
Alex.

Penciled it on the calendar. Might try to train down the night before, but not sure if the wife has decided to come to London too yet. Hopefully this trip goes better than the last time we planned to met there.

1 Like

Yeah, I hope so…this time im staying in London for 3 nights without free cancellation and London is not cheap.

It will be great if you can make it.

Initially I will stay in London from Thursay to Sunday but 2 Beer Festivals running during Easter Weekend near London:

• Sussex Brewers Festival (Brighton) [1h by train from London]

• Thanet Easter Beer & Cider (Margate) [1h 40mins by train from London]

Lol! Fucking Corona…

Ridiculous!

Flights changed. Now im going during GBBF week. Hopefully, the situation will be better in August.

Gbbf may yet be cancelled…

It is with a heavy heart that we have decided to cancel this year’s Great British Beer Festival, due to take place from 4-8 August at Olympia London.

Whilst we hope current restrictions will ease by August, it is clear – particularly given the Prime Minister’s announcement on Monday – that we will not have the resources available to organise an event of this size. This decision has not been taken lightly, and we are all too aware how disappointed many of you will feel.

Thank you for your continued support for our flagship beer festival - we’re pleased to say that we fully intend to hold GBBF in 2021, CAMRA’s 50th Anniversary year, and hope you will join us then.

Yep.