Bermondsey Saturday 7th July

Sorry I couldn’t make this. Been a heavy week and couldn’t face more beer with sweltering conditions and packed crowds. And some bloody football match swellng the throng.

At All Good Beer Malty Street Market.

1 Like

I was just about to check on what’s new in Bermondsey for a potential run myself in September. So it’s great to see what’s up right now there!

Moor Tap.

1 Like

Still out after the football. Which we watch outside Affinity

Just got to Partizan

Enjoy. I took 3 times 750ml bottles to a football BBQ and drank the whole lot myself as a everyone else was on Bud Light.

Train beers home from The Kenel.

3 Likes

2 questions … how warm are those kernel and where are your seats ?

2 Likes

Thanks for those photos, it looked pretty quiet, or did you just find an empty space for your shots?

<*))))))><

I was fairly quiet except the first brew by numbers bar and London calling Sweden. Partisan was totally empty.

Great day. Thanks @harrisoni for helping us find some new places.

Train home was packed with people returning from London Pride.

I would say Bermondsey was a lot quieter. Maltby Street market was busy but not as rammed as it can be. Everywhere else wasn’t that busy, expcept as Chris says, the main BBNo. and the bar full of Swedes in London Calling Sweden. Which was full of yellow shirts.

Oh and bonus Ratebeer scooping for picking up both Tom from BBNo having a beer at Modern Beer Co and also Kim Johansen former top 10 rater in BBNo taproom.

1 Like

Sorry I had to bail early, but my head thanked me on Sunday morning and glad that I could expand your places knowledge

See you in 3 and a bit weeks for more of the same.

In fact last time I did Bermondsey was when we met up back in mid February.

Christ … that’s an age ago !

No a/c where you’re @ ?