BrewDog takes over Draft House

But surely Bristol is in Gloucestershire :wink:

2 Likes

1 Like

Can we please keep Gloucestershire in jokes off the mains and make the Ratebeer forums a place for all to enjoy!

I never go in Brewdog these days. Never anything interesting enough and the Clapham branch is really poor - weak range and often poor quality beer (bad lines). However, I’d suspect BD won’t turn it into a generic Brewdog Bar. The Draft Houses were already getting a bit out of date and their range was no longer at the coalface of the scene. Might be good for them.

I think BD bars have had some rather good guest stuff on recently. Loads of random US breweries and some quality stuff like BBA plead the 5th which Ive ever seen in the UK before. Black Iris takeover, Bruery takeover etc… Also BD have been churning out loads more beers.

Forgot to mention that you will be getting shareholder discount at draft houses.

As well as Inverurie BD (which I am very happy about) they are opening one in Peterhead of all places…

Brewdog have also bought into Hawkes cider, so likely to see their cider in Brewdog & Draft House bars

I agree. The last BD bars I’ve been to have had some good BD beers and some great guests. Black Iris in particular were excellent. Now there are even more BD bars in London, I’ll be going more frequently

1 Like