Brewdog Waterloo

Yes this is a slide being installed at the new Brewdog Waterloo.

A friend is working on it so I’ve seen designs. The entire place will be huge, probably too big… on site brewkit, restaurant and many new features such as this slide between floors.

Regardless of your views of BD (don’t feel you have to offload your comments again) this will be something completely new and different to London.

5 Likes

Yes aware of this … and the slide … although the press releases i have read said over two levels as in the old Eurostar area at Waterloo … but there is a basement / cellar level throughout the complex.
Have been following this as Waterloo station is about a 7 minute walk from my office in an area that isnt a beer desert but theres not a huge amount around.
Does your friend know if they are on track ?
All the press releases ive seen have simply stated July-September for opening.

1 Like

Ah maybe that’s where I got confused when he said they were working on 3 levels.

No currently 6 weeks behind. James paid £100k to airfreight the brewing equipment over so they could meet the deadline. Now it’s sitting in storage due to other hold ups!

2 Likes

Having had no pubs at one point, I see.that Waterloo station is now getting a 2nd Brewdog (looks like it’s going to be along tne lines of.the former Draft House pubs), as well as the Spoons next to the existing BD.

1 Like

Yup, it’s called the Waterloo Arms.
Due to open 13th Jan 2024

1 Like

Just in BD Waterloo now post work.

5 of their own offerings on tap presently.

Most theres ever been … 2 or 3 the norm last year.

1 Like