BREWER PAGE Feedback / bugs Update

The recent update to the brewery page has made it much better than it was, though the lack of a column to sort my own ratings by and clearly distinguish them (in the way that the average column shows for example on desktop) is still a significant step back in my user experience. At least they can be sorted into ‘my rating’ order now, though that only works high to low, and if selected again whilst the arrow changes from pointing down to pointing up, the order does not change (though of the two, at least it gives me the option I’m most likely going to want to see ie the high).

And whilst on the topic of highs and lows, a minor irritant for me is that for the columns that do exist, to list by highest score, highest average or most rated beer you have to click the relevant heading twice. The first click brings up lowest score to the top of the list (or those with no score), lowest averaging (or those with no average), or least rated (or more often the aliased beers). Whilst in the big scheme of things, to double click isn’t the end of the world (there’s enough other things and people out there threatening that, but that’s a different story) but as RateBeer helps me forget about all that bad stuff going on, I’d really like it to be changed as I don’t get the design logic which gives me on first click the lows and blanks rather than the highs.

1 Like