Brewery pages

Just wondering if we can be given a way to sort beers by our personal rating on brewery pages.

1 Like

There doesn’t seem to be any order to the beers displayed at a brewery page. They are not listed according to alphabet, date added, or number of ratings. Is there a method to the madness?

1 Like

Right now, they are listed as highest to lowest Average score by default…so all great Retired beers should display first and you scroll for a good 10 min to find the new entries without average scores . :wink:

Not the ideal for sorting, since it’s very difficult to find a beer to rate. Why can’t it be alphabetical order, as in the past?

1 Like

Aha! I just realized that there is a pull down menu now, my apologies!

You can already do that. Use the filtering.

You.can do that. There’s loads of options…

I’m finding that the filtering doesn’t work at all well.

1 Like

I see that we can filter a brewery page to show beers we’ve rated, but there’s no way to sort them according to our own personal scores. As far as I can tell, I have to scroll through all a brewery’s products to find what beer I’ve rated highest.

1 Like

I want to avoid rating beers I’v already had so I can do that. It would be nice to see them in the order that I scored them but personally it doesn’t particularly concern me. Especially now that we can see when a beer was added, etc.

1 Like

Using this new “web visual” on mobile phone is so complicated and user unfriendly. Page shows only 5 beers. If i want filtering, must click “show more”. I do not like this new visual :frowning:

1 Like