RateBeer Forums

BUG: Duplicate Account created

I logged in for the first time in three years or so today and it seems a duplicate account was created for me after I requested a password reset. My new ID is 697325 and my original ID was 37846 (and I can no longer access that profile). Not sure what happened here but I’d like for these two accounts to get merged somehow?
@services @joet

I have the same issue. They didn’t respond to you so it seems like they don’t care. I logged in to an empty account with a autogenerated username. I left 5 years ago when they dumbed down the rating system in the app. Figured I’d give it another shot. Looks like things haven’t improved.

Actually my password was saved so I just logged in. I thought something was wrong, like they somehow put me in someone’s account so that’s when I tried again with reset password.

@joet

What was your original username and email address?

I sent it to you in a private message. I apologize for the crappy comment in my original post. I was just frustrated. Thank you.

I’m 100% with you. It shouldn’t happen in the first place ( I didn’t receive your private message though but that’s ok, I’m not the one with the power to change it, I’m only here to remind them a 1000 times until they fix it :stuck_out_tongue: )

I would think they can look it up anyways. As both accounts are in the same email address.

Please merge LovibondScout44 and Citydave
@joet

Add To RateBeer

Add A Beer
Add A Brewer
Add A Place
Add An Event

Manage Your Account

Add Premium
Edit Profile

RateBeer Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter, RateBeer Weekly, a must for understanding new people, places and beers in worldwide craft culture.

Stay Connected

2000- 2017 © RateBeer, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy | Terms of Service