RateBeer Forums

BUG New beers entered in the last 24 hours are not found when using the Search

New beers entered in the last 24 hours (since dec 8th) are not found when using the Search
If you update a beer name, the Search will only find the old beer name
@services

(note that they are displayed like normally in the brewer listing and New Releases/My Local pages, Brewers and Places seem unaffected)

Still not fixed. (products entered last 12h hours can’t be found in the search @services

Search takes a little longer to be updated as its a seperate system with its own database… I’m just going to double check that the updater is still running.

Also think it’s time to potentially switch out search so we have a little more control over it.

Normally, the item can be found right after we enter them. It’s not a normal website behaviour.

Hey @Viper666.Qc I’m looking into this.

1 Like

If it can help you,
In the past, we did have the same problem but it was the new BREWER Names that weren’t found because the search server had stop updating them.

I’m not sure what it implies so I’ll take your word on this hehe.

Add To RateBeer

Add A Beer
Add A Brewer
Add A Place
Add An Event

Manage Your Account

Add Premium
Edit Profile

RateBeer Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter, RateBeer Weekly, a must for understanding new people, places and beers in worldwide craft culture.

Stay Connected

2000- 2017 © RateBeer, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy | Terms of Service