BUG Review and score visible but beer's rating counter shows 0 still

I noticed a bug today where a beer I have reviewed and rated still shows 0 in the Ratings column on the brewery page (with no value in the Average column), and on the beer page 0 ratings and 1 review are registered. My rating and score are still visible on the beer page, and on the brewery page I can still see my score and the highlight showing I have rated it. I’m not sure how it is possible to submit a review and a score and not have a rating tallied. I am the only rater, but other beers from the same brewery where I am in the same position show 1 rating and 1 review correctly. The beer in question is here: https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/brasserie-generale-18e-jumansmooth-noire-et-rouge-framboises/882488/

I have no idea if this bug has occurred elsewhere as I noticed it by chance in this instance.

I have fixed this particular example for you.

The bug here is that the score only updates when a new rating is entered, and an admin moving your rating to a beer doesn’t trigger that. There is a workaround, but it’s somewhat tedious, so I imagine the admin in this case just hoped somebody else would rate the beer to properly trigger the score calculations.