RateBeer Forums

Burton Ale Trail 2021

“Burton Ale Trail 2021”
One beer festival, fourteen venues, a lot of beer!

Between Thursday 2nd and Sunday 5th September separate beer festivals will be held in Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire at: Beeropolis, Brews of the World, Burton Bridge Inn, Burton Town Brewery, Devonshire Arms, The Coopers Tavern, The Dog, The Brewery Tap, The Grange Inn, The Last Heretic, Marston’s Sports & Social Club, The Roebuck Inn, The Old Royal Oak and The Weighbridge Inn.

This isn’t a Burton & South Derbyshire CAMRA event, but it is endorsed by the local branch.

A free downloadable programme will be available nearer the time from The Beertonian who proudly sponsors the event.

For the latest news please follow the Facebook group at Burton Ale Trail and Twitter @burtontrail

Sounds fun, but I am unavailable over those dates.

There is an events page if you’d care to post it on there, it might help, plus we do have a UK forum. Just coming onto RateBeer and posting this doesn’t really work, we tend to look at ‘new people’ with a jaundice eye when they arrive and have no ‘history’ on the site.

<*))))))><

Was in Burton today, and saw a poster for this. Unfortunately I can’t make it, as I am acting as a guide for a “Crewe Ale Trail” …

Also saw that the Devonshire Arms is advertising a “Lancashire Beer Festival” as it’s contribution.

I only heard of this forum yesterday unfortunately, I’ve posted this on the UK section so thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Add To RateBeer

Add A Beer
Add A Brewer
Add A Place
Add An Event

Manage Your Account

Add Premium
Edit Profile

RateBeer Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter, RateBeer Weekly, a must for understanding new people, places and beers in worldwide craft culture.

Stay Connected

2000- 2017 © RateBeer, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy | Terms of Service