Chance to win $50 for a beer survey

mods feel free to delete if not allowed

Hello fellow craft beer drinkers!

I am a graduate student in the marketing program at Texas Tech University. I study branding, and Casey Brewing and Blending has been kind enough to allow me to send out this confidential survey so I can study how people that buy Casey view its branding and pricing. I’m not officially associated with the brewery so nobody at Casey Brewing and Blending will see any individual data, but I will share aggregate response scores with them to help them learn more about how their most dedicated consumers feel about the Casey brand and its pricing.

The survey isn’t long, so please answer all of the questions as you go through it, even if many seem similar to each other. Only my research assistants and myself will view your responses, so please be honest!

Everybody that completes the survey will be automatically entered to win one of six $50 Amazon gift cards (and the raffle entry and your survey will be kept separate to ensure your anonymity).

I am extremely proud and happy to be a part of the community, and I want to say thank you in advance for the time and effort you take to compete this survey.

Thanks once more from a craft beer enthusiast, and if you ever see me at a tasting, please come up and say hello!

Miles

survey link: https://ttu.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3Vlb6FNiYfOzp0p

FYI: Mod says this post is perfectly fine. RateBeer does what it can to support education and research in the areas of beer and data.

1 Like

Bump! I just want to make one last ditch effort to get more people to complete the survey. I’d be very grateful and you’ll have a chance to win an Amazon gift card! You don’t have to have a lot of experience with Casey beers either! Thanks so much for your time :slight_smile: