Cletus

Not sure why you feel the need to be a complete asshole and use real names. I don’t know or care who you are and have never met you. I wasn’t even using this account anymore until beastiefan tagged me in a post and had no idea that my brother entered some new reviews.

Yes, please delete this account and ratings I hate that they still exist here.

1 Like

hi

I’ve traded with John more times than anyone else I think. Thanks man! If you ever want PNW stuff, hit me up.

2 Likes

Sorry, Clete, I didn’t realize you were so terrified of your own name, especially since you willingly provided it to dozens of Ratebeerians over the years, myself included. Sorry if I was an asshole. I disagree that I was, especially considering your recent “contributions.” But I was a little salty. Sorry about that. It still doesn’t excuse your condoning your “brother’s” behavior.

Forgot to mention. Send @joet a message regarding your account.

@Cletus, that better?

old grump here, BTW, he had a better name before the cletus.

Greek origination; short form of Anacletus. This name is sometimes used to refer to the third pope, Saint Anacletus. It can also function in an Anglicized form of Kleitos.

I guess the reference is to untppd? Did I spell that correctly?

You willingly provided your address and phone number to dozens of people here over the years. Should it be posted here for all to see?

Quit being obtuse. You know the difference between a public and a private conversation. Enjoy your role as unpaid janitor here and “scrolling past” Connecticut. LOL!

Feel free to post my name if you want to sink to my level. :wink:

Did you not see how I edited the post? Or did you change your name to Juan Magoo?

1 Like

And hell @Cletus, I still believe in burying the hatchet. Let me know if you are ever in Wisconsin and I’ll buy you a beer.

Pretty sure everyone knows his real name is Harry.

3 Likes

Wow this thread is garbage.

1 Like