Copenhagen 08/05 - 13/05

Also - don’t know if you guys seen this update…

1 Like

Yup just saw, anyone been before? How early do you need to show up?

Best beer I have ever had! Unfortunately a friend of mine lands on thursday at11:30!

Yes, been to the last 5 years of releases. Normally I would say just get there early, but happening on this week this year, with the amount of beer geeks in town i would say even earlier :wink:

Arriving Thursday 10th.

What’s the usual price for a Blaeber bottle at release?

I think 150dk was the going rate (for a small one). 180 dk was the on site drinking rate, so I think / hope it shouldnt be much more than that…
btw, Himmeriget posted a cantillon tap list in the event.

1 Like

Won’t even bother going to Himmeriget that day. At least not until the evening. With the Equilibrium + Cantillon event AND the bottle release, that place will be madness. I’d rather go for cycle at warpigs and the other American at Mikkeller Bar, and then I have the Cantillon tasting at 1420 at 1800 hours

It looks like there are going to be more Bokkereyder Tasting Sessions. Koelschip posted that there should be an annoucement today, and it probably most likely goes on sale today at 6pm…

1 Like

Any idea about the price per session??

Last sale the 4 sessions were: 350, 400, 600 and 400dk. Depending whats on offer, I assume it is within this price range…

1 Like

Ok! Thanks for the warning. Let´s see if I can catch up a ticket for any Session.

Ok, info was posted. It is about the Blending event that was already posted before. Looks like they changed the event format, so there is also a tasting during the event now. The event is on Tuesday though (so not for me :stuck_out_tongue:) …

Bottle and can list for the Bottle Logic Tap Takeover:

Red Eye November
13.8% – Bourbon barrel aged Imperial Stout finished on Mostra Coffee Beans.
500ml Bottle

Muscle & Mayhem
5% – Tart Ale finished with Pineapple, Coconut, and Bananas.
475ml Can

Robots In Disguise – collab w. J. Wakefield
8.4% – New England IPA w. Guava
475ml Can

Double Actuator
9% – Mosaic hopped Imperial IPA
650ml Bottle

Recursion IPA
6.5% – West Coast IPA. Hopped with Mosaic, Simcoe, El Dorado.
650ml Bottle

Darkstar November
13.8% – Imp. Stout aged in Buffalo Trace barrels. Silver in Wood- and Barrel-Aged Strong Stout World Beer Cup 2016
500ml Bottle

They also posted a tap list now:
http://warpigs.dk/2018/05/your-warpigs-guide-to-mbw/

What time is the Bottle Logic event? Or it starts with opening?

I suppose it will be all day long from the opening, but this is a good question.
I posted the bottle/can list for an hipotetical RB Bottle sharing.

Cheers!

Info posted at FB. Starting at 12:00h

1 Like

Thanks for that :slight_smile: have added RB event and start time for this on the merged list

2 Likes

So, anyone in for a bottle sharing/pub crawl tomorrow or wednesday??
Cheers.

Will only be there Wednesday evening :slight_smile:

btw, is there anyone who has a Gold ticket and does not need it for the sunday session, because of flying home? I am asking for a friend. :slight_smile: