15:00 Alvinne TTO at Taphouse - link
Friday 10th May
12:00 Wild Weather TTO at Taphouse - link
12:00 Siren TTO at Taphouse - link
16:00 3 Sons Brewing TTO at Hyggestund - link
Saturday 11th May
12:00 Marz Brewing TTO & Cans at Rbabarrab/Kihoskh - link

3 Likes

Hey guys, hoping to get a piece of advice here.

I was planning to go to MBCC this year with my friend but his plans changed and I ended up with a spare ticket to the 1st (Yellow) session. I hoped to re-sell it to someone online or in person at the fest but the tickets for this session are still available from the official site (!).

I have no idea why the Yellow session seems to be so unpopular but here I am anyway.

Did you have any experience re-selling or buying a MBCC ticket from someone? Do you think it’s possible to re-sell right before the event at a discount? (the problem is the session starts at 10 AM, so I really need to be quick).

Not sure if I need to do anything or just take a loss and move on. Any help will be highly appreciated.

I dont think that you will be able to find someone that morning before the session.

My guess is that your best chance is to post this in the facebook page of the event https://www.facebook.com/mbccopenhagen2019/ with some discount

1 Like

Yellow session is always the last to sell out as it’s not much in demand compared to Green etc. Could have a tough time selling a yellow, have heard they can end up going for half to 2 thirds off the paid price on a Friday morning as the season starts, so could be very tough selling for face value.

Still looking for the beer list in Excel or any other printable format. Has anyone seen it out there?

1 Like

Here you go 
 google doc

4 Likes

Nice one Jan :slight_smile:

added another event for Thursday

16:00 2 x Warpigs Bottle Releases (3 sons/Bottle Logic collab) at Warpigs - link

This is great! Thank you!

1 Like

Utmerket, Jan! Meget nyttig. PÄ vei til KÞbenhavn nÄ. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Tired hands are already available at warpigs (started at 12:00), if someone wants to start early like i did :slight_smile:

Yeah was sure it was meant to be 16:00. Oh well. Cheers for the heads up :slight_smile: ll be there after Angry Chair at Mik Vik then hopefully :+1:

4 more events added

Thursday 9th May
16:00 Meet the brewer: Sidekick Brewing at Bootleggers Craft Beer Bar - link
Friday 10th May
14:00 Wizard/Morgondagens TTO/ Meet the Brewer at Dispensary - link
Saturday 11th May
12:00 The Turquoise Session at Amager Bryghus Taproom - link
Sunday 12th May
16:00 Sundaze - TTO by Equilibrium & Arizona Wilderness at Broaden & Build - link