Cotteridge Wines Convention IV - 23 June 2018

I’d say add the beers, saves any duplicates on the day

Indonesia and 'Nam are new for me. So is Philippines, but won’t be next month…!

BUMP

<*))))))><

Bit early for a bump Jeremy.

I probably won’t decide what to add until the week before.

I was bored and thought I’d just remind everybody about it. I look forward to seeing what you, and everybody else is bringing; always a great selection.

<*))))))><

I’m up for this. Should be able to bring a bag of new ticks for you guys. Garrold recommended this to me and I’ve been wanting to go cotteridge for years.

1 Like

Cloudwater DIPA 1 :wink:

I never did have that … will rate it based on 3 years ago !

1 Like

I will be bringing some Mythos.

quote=“SarkyNorthener, post:29, topic:3017, full:true”]
I will be bringing some Mythos.
[/quote]

Yessssss!!!

Yessssss!!!
[/quote]

Not sure why all that tech stuff showed with my last post.

Great, I can wash my glass out with it when I have used up all my water.

<*))))))><

I am a luddite without a Google Drive account. Also suspect my work computer won’t let me use it.

This is what I am bringing, if someone would be kind enough to add on the spreadsheet for me:

Little Beer Ragnar Sahti N/A 3 times 330ml. One-off Christmas brew. https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/little-beer-ragnar/578592/

Mystic / Stillwater Fistbump the Void Saison 42 750ml. Black Saison. Retired. No UK ratings so far. I liked the name. https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/mystic-stillwater-fistbump-the-void/430562/

Following a comment on another thread I’ve arranged a one bottle trade for one of the English ticks from the Protz book. It occurred to me that I may be able to arrange a couple more. I have three bottles of Little Beer Tenderness - Iced Range. Ie they froze some of their beers and bottled the results. I believe there were 60 bottles of each one. If anyone can get hold of a UK Protz 300 tick I am missing could do a trade. Can obviously pick up various obscure Surrey beers (aka anything other than a Hogs Back beer).

I am looking for:

Iceni Boadicea Chariot Ale and Fine Soft Day (is this brewery still going, visited in the summer and it looked abandoned)

Brewster’s Decadence

Darwin Flag Porter

Hesket Newmarket Helvellyn Gold

Those are the only bottled ones I am missing.

Added all my beers now, but will most likely bring a Shropshire beer or two just to help fill the tables with bottles and allow people to raise their Shropshire County totals a little.

<*))))))><

Cheers to whoever added my beers.

bollocks!! I have to drop out :frowning: due to an administrative cock-up I’m doing a collab brew that day that I can’t move. Damn it!!

Does this mean there will be no ‘hot beers’ this year, or will someone else step up to replace your regular warming offerings?

<*))))))><

well I’ve been asked to take a couple of someone’s beers, so I’ll have to send them with someone else from the northern contingent. So I could put in something fiery too… I’m thinking my new NEIPA with a Carolina Reaper in the bottle…

1 Like

Oh, deep joy (not).

<*))))))><