Cotteridge Wines Convention IV - 23 June 2018

BUMP!

Happy Bank Holiday.

Time to confirm you are coming (or not).

Links to the spreadsheet and events page is on the first post of this thread.

<*))))))><

Iā€™m almost certain I canā€™t make it now in light of certain personal events. Iā€™m probably being thick but I canā€™t figure out how to take myself off of an event?!?

Not too sure if you can remove yourself (or anyone else for that matter) from an Event attendance list.

Hope your ā€˜personal eventsā€™ work out OK.

<*))))))><

Thanks. Just that beer will be taking more of a backseat for a while. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Booked my trains last week.

2 Likes

Beers added to the list, will soon be booking train, looking forward to it!

2 Likes

Booked my trains.

Have one beer I know I am bringing, otherwise, I will have to wait for a trip to France on Monday

2 Likes

Added a beer

1 Like

I like those guys at Burning Soul (and their beers are good too).

<*))))))><

1 Like

OK after a trip to France a couple of limited release beers are added.

1 Like

I am happy to lick the last dregs of the actually Finish Sahti.

2 Likes

I shall pass the plastic bottle to you, so that you may distribute it as you see fit (donā€™t get too excited, there isnā€™t much to lick).

<*))))))><

Feck, I spelt Finnish wrong.

When my Aunt came over from Finland back in April I asked her to bring me a bottle but the overzealous guy in Alko convinced her it wouldnā€™t travel.

I have added a Great Divide Chai Yet 650ml bottle amazed that none of the London crowd had rated this. I have also thrown in a couple of Fierce/BrewYork Very Big Moose Tonka edition, I know that I am passing another one at the event, however I had four of these left and so as only Scopey appears to have rated it I thought it would be good to let some others in on rating this beer.

2 Likes

Not gonna make it this years guysā€¦ :cry:

Sorry to hear that mate, are you sending Mrs Scopey up to drink for you?

<*))))))><

Only one week to go any preferences on start time?

13:00 is good for me, really depends on the Southern Gits and their train times I suppose.

<*))))))><

Arriving in Birmingham New Street 1017 ISO JDW Large breakfast.

Iā€™m due into Kings Norton at 11.58, so the 11.43 from New Street.