Cotteridge Wines Convention VI

Good news, nice to see you again if you make it Jezza

1 Like

Nice one Reuban, it’s always good fun and the beer selection at Cotteridge is worth the trip alone.

1 Like

I’m a little bit intimidated at the idea of having to bring a proper mostly unrated beer. Would have been easier when I lived in Cambridge
 But we shall see what I can come up with

That was my concern when I went 2 years ago. Went with a combination of Mikkeller webshop and limited edition Surrey swill.

2 Likes

I was the same the first year too, But everyone made me welcome. This year I will look for something while on holiday in Cornwall.

2 Likes

Just bring some Leicestershire stuff 
 always a welcome county rate for me 
 perhaps that mob from out Melton way who did the collabfest beer?

1 Like

I just bring whatever I can find in Calais. it’s no big thing. raters gotta rate. good news is you have 6 months to find a couple of new beers.

2 Likes

’
@jjsint, just look at this years spreadsheet (or 2018’s etc, etc), not everything is rare and exciting.

PS. No idea where you’ll find those old spreadsheets.

<*))))))><

1 Like

Here:

Round Corner? They are very nice indeed.

Coincidentally I have just read that Yeastie Boys’ core beers are now all brewed at West Berks, with specials contracted to Round Corner.

1 Like

Just come along. It’s a fantastic afternoon. Just bring along some decent beer. Doesn’t have to be
A mega whale!
It helps if you like kebab on a pizza mind!

6 Likes

I won’t update the spreadsheet yet but thanks to @Erzengel I have a few 750ml bottles that no-one should have ticked.

4 Likes

Just added another beer to the spreadsheet, a little something I picked up at a 7/11 store and will be flying it home with me for all you lucky people.

<*))))))><

Bump!

https://www.ratebeer.com/event/57377/

<*))))))><

1 Like

I’ve added one.

3 Likes

I have now added one.

2 Likes

Added my third and final beer today.

<*))))))><

2 Likes

right, it’s in my calendar, I’ll try not to plan a brew this time

2 Likes

BUMP!

Start thinking about the beers you’re bringing and looking at train times, starting a bit earlier this year (12:00 ish), so don’t be late.

Also: how about us all taking a snack to share rather than ordering a gallon of Pizza’s? A large bag of crisps, or whatever, even a couple of pork pies.

Thoughts?

<*))))))><