County Points Leader Board at the end of 2018

I’m losing a lot of ground in some counties, holding my own in others…

Mind you I’d rather have it that way than speeding up the table because everybody has moved to Untappd…

1 Like

I thought, be cause of this thread, I would take a look at the ‘Top Raters’ of the four UK Countries: wish I hadn’t.

Although I feature in both the England and Wales lists I am still some way off for the Scottish and Northern Irish ones (I would need another 18 rates from Scotland, and 7 from the N. Ireland to break into the top 50 raters).

Of course I am still the top rater of beers from Trinidad & Tobago, so it’s not all gloom and doom.

<*))))))><

3 Likes

Just a reminder for anyone interested. I am planning to run this stat again on Sunday.

Time to get any backlog added.

6 Likes

Thanks Chris. I’ve let my membership lapse so I can’t see the individual stats at the moment…

No backlog for me, but I am going on a CAMRA Bus Trip to Liverpool on Saturday and will add my new rates on Sunday, it’ll be a race to see if my rates are added (and if I rise in the rankings) before you start running your ‘whatever it is you use to add the scores up system’. I look forward to your findings either way.

I am 34th in the ‘Most Ratings of English Beers’ list; https://www.ratebeer.com/most-by-country/england/240/, so I would expect to be around that mark in your table also.

Once again, thanks for spending the time doing this ‘stat attack’, most of us appreciate it.

<*))))))><

On this topic, is anyone headed to the Rutland Beer Festival this weekend? A few Rutland ticks to be had…

1 Like

I’m not going to Rutland, but assume they will have beers from Uppingham Brewery, which is the new brewery from Rutland.

1 Like

<*))))))><

Started my assault on this list yesterday thanks to @saxo and @Grumbo. Lots to do before 2019 ends!

5 Likes

Good luck!

1 Like

Which counties are you aiming to attack first @SHIG ?

You do know there is a newer list?

<*))))))><

Thanks I was looking for the newer list, but only by chance found the yearly one. Since I was deployed from Jan-Jul it was the same without my name on it. Still would like to get on it for Suffolk and Norfolk since they are my local counties. Need to get on all those Green King gems!

1 Like

If you haven’t got there yet Little Earth’s pub is great. Pity I had to drive. Was later told that a taxi ride from Needham Market would have been £25 each way. Next time we go up to see my wife’s friends I want to stay there.

1 Like