COVID-19 Beer Delivery?

You can buy Nebraska beer from Nebraska Brewing here:

And they do interstate to many states.

The same service they’re using also does other breweries and an Eastern US chain retailer

2 Likes

They’ve really relaxed the laws here in MD. Local breweries are delivering beers to your door. Not where I’m at of course but in other parts of the state it’s getting to be common place. Really sounds awesome.

1 Like

I know a few Ontario breweries (that I follow on FB) that are doing this, Indie Alehouse in Toronto and Stone City in Kingston. But I’m not sure if any Quebec breweries are doing this, or if they can.

1 Like

The US is updated for https://www.ratebeer.com/MailOrder.asp as far as places that have been permanently closed.
Anybody pull the trigger and order something? If so what site and how was the experience. I ordered from Superstition and although pricely, I received several nice meads.

1 Like

Bine & Vine is doin’ fine! Best to order early in the week. Carriers tend to not do much on weekends.

1 Like

Just updated Canada from what I know.

Why the hell does it includes the phone number but not the Online store URL… Most places do it online (apart restaurants) rather than by phones

None of the Internet-based Places are listed too… When Online Orders is essentially why they exist…
Restaurants shouldn’t appear there too…

correction: INTERNET-BASED PLACE appear but are listed as another existing Place category depending which kind is listed just before them…

Shouldn’t we add all of those here too as INTERNET-BASED PLACES?

1 Like

This “online” page is older than shit, and has always been fucked up. Google Bine & Vine and seek the bliss of mostly San Diego brews. Not all SD tho!!!

First of all, it’s quite useless to give the phone number but not the website on that page. Most everything is ordered online nowadays.
Secondly the sources for New York are a joke: Oda House is a Georgian restaurant that doesn’t even deliver beer, for example! None of the breweries which have started home delivery are there either.
I have received delivery from www.taprm.com, torch&crown brewery and bridge&tunnel brewery in the last few weeks, and I know a lot more are doing deliveries nowadays.
Is it worth the trouble to update the page?
Does anyone use that page at all?

1 Like

This is what we have. I plan to use it. I am willing to update the places shipping status. The more updated it gets the more useful it is. We currently do not have an option for local/In State delivery. The options are out of state delivery or international delivery. Let me know of any place that needs the website included. My only caveat is that I should probably stick to regions that speak English.

Brooklyn Beer Barrel, St Gambrinus, Finback, Folksbier, Grimm, Hudson Valley; Suarez are all doing delivery in some form.

Ah nevermind, all these are local and/or in state.

Equilibrium, Evil Twin, LIC, Transmitter and Torch & Crown are all doing state wide delivery as well.

I got some Suarez bottles earlier in the week and I’m considering another Torch & Crown order. I really want them to stay afloat so I don’t have to travel to Brooklyn / Queens every weekend.

I ordered some beer from Hi-Wire in NC. Should be a Thursday delivery.

1 Like

Oda House has been unmarked for out of state delivery, Thanks.

Local breweries/cideries are posting availability on their Instagram pages. Lots of places with hand delivery & low minimums.

I use a small bottle shop that ships to NJ if anyone wants that info, but most all national websites sending to NY have dried up.

Virginia.org has a pretty comprehensive list in one place:

Bine & Vine started a delivery, I just ordered earlier.

Best to order from B&V on a Monday - otherwise the delivery services tend to delay things on the weekend. Last time I ordered early Monday and I really think the order came Tuesday.

1 Like

Every week I’ve been making an order from a different local brewery here in Vancouver so I can try different beers (and support) each brewery. My favourite so far has been Strathcona Brewing.

3 Likes

I have a shipment coming tomorrow.

1 Like