D/A/CH end of summer RB-meetup in Vienna (Sept 28th - 30th)

Bettelstudent used to be Rabenbräu, since all their other beers are Ottakringer now, I am pretty sure the Hausbier is Ottakringer too. Might have been a good idea to ask about it :stuck_out_tongue:

Bettelstudent is very clear on Untappd so there was no need to ask

almost all Austrian “Hausbiers” are on Untappd, listed as brewed by pubs which don’t have a brewery.

According to Untappd the Studentenbier seems to be the Rabenbräu. I assume the Hausbier is just regular Ottakringer. If you have the ABV it might be more clear though…

I tried calling Lichtenthaler but the number seems to be closed, and also their Homepage is not working anymore. So it seems likely that the place is closed :stuck_out_tongue:
Does anyone go there to confirm? :stuck_out_tongue: Its a 10 mins walk from Beaver…

I am actually thinking if we should start earlier at Beaver Brewing. That way we would have more time at Biergreissler, which would probably be a good idea. From what I heard, it seems like everyone will be in Vienna earlier anway.

I am thinking half an hour earlier, so maybe at 17:45, or maybe even at 17:30? Let me know what works for you guys :slight_smile:

Na geh, und ich hab nie eines ihrer Sours probiert! :frowning:

die sours gabs eh nur beim vor-vorigen Braumeister :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Na dann - schad um das Helle, war ein gutes Zwickel.

earlier is fine with me

1 Like

Ok great, so we are starting today at Beaver Brewing at 17:45.

1 Like

Enjoy y’all! :switzerland::austria::de:

2 Likes

New Brewdog place in vienna as it seems. Dont know if this might be an option for some of you.

Anyways, have a great time! :beers:

Have fun guys!!
Prost!!

1 Like

I have no interest in The Dog, not sure what others think

1 Like

Very good prices! Wish I could see the same in Berlin

I guess no Helles at Brewdog :stuck_out_tongue:

Next time we need some Swiss people :stuck_out_tongue:

Too bad I’m Norwegian then :wink:.

1 Like

@CH-303 so do you live in Switzerland because the beer is cheaper than back home?

3 Likes

That was the only reason for moving :slight_smile:.

1 Like