DC tasting in mid-January? Or brewery crawl?

I know we just did a tasting, but the wife is out of town on January 12th and 13th, so I’m free to host a tasting on either of those days if people are interested.

If we don’t have a large enough group to warrant a tasting, I’m also cool doing a brewery crawl anywhere in the general DC area. Josh and I hit up 5 places between the two of us when we did a brewery crawl back in November. We could probably hit up a lot more places if we pooled our resources with a few more folks, or at the very least we’d feel better at the end of the night!

I could do come out to tasting or a crawl close or in the MD area.

Any thoughts anyone? @maniac @nimbleprop @GenDV138 @solidfunk ?

Flexible for Friday/Saturday/Sunday for a tasting.

I know we’ve just done something recently, so no worries if it doesn’t work out.

I am pretty sure @DCLawyer isn’t able to make it to anything if I’m remembering my weekends correctly.

Saturday preferred for me.

I don’t think I’ll be able to swing this one, it’s my on-call weekend unfortunately.

Actually, my Saturday is not as clear as I thought. Though, there isn’t a lot of action going on right now for this anyway.

I’m probably not available. Have a lot of stuff to catch up on post xmas holidays. I’ll let you know if that changes though

Let’s just scrap it. Definitely no critical mass to get one of these going this time. Maybe we can do one in early or mid February.