DC tasting in November or early Dec?

I have a Bhutan tick and also the number one rated Vietnam craft beer (among others) to share. Thanksgiving week is a no go for me.

1 Like

I could probably go that first weekend of December.

First weekend in December would also be good for Westchesterco and me.

I have no plans yet, that might just work!

If you guys are talking Saturday Dec 1 or that weekend I’m down. Maybe not the following one.

I vote Dec 8-9, but then my vote is worth the same as the random guy at the gas station (or so the pollsters say).

I think that’s fine with the 8-9th.

If Iphonephan and Westchesterco can only do the first weekend, let’s do that one.

Totally fine doing two tastings if I’m in town those weekends.

We can make either. weekend. What about Solidfunk?
We miss his sparkling presence and Latin American ticks.

Probably won’t be able to make it 8-9, just the Dec 1 weekend.

Have a bunch of NAFTA (not USMCA) ticks from Canada and Mexico. Maybe some Ecuador tix still, haha

Stale NAFTA beers? Have you no shame?[quote=“solidfunk, post:9, topic:9043, full:true”]
Probably won’t be able to make it 8-9, just the Dec 1 weekend.

Have a bunch of NAFTA (not USMCA) ticks from Canada and Mexico. Maybe some Ecuador tix still, haha
[/quote]

ha. Most of them aren’t IPAs so no worries on staleness.

So are we thinking the weekend of the 1st?

Dec 1 or 2 will work for Westchesterco and me. We could host if you don’t mind a houseful of kids.

My kids’ schedule just got rearranged, so I can do afternoon on Dec 1 or 2 afterall. Sorry to those who were hoping to avoid me at this tasting.

Sunday the 2nd is ideal for me and I can come to McLean

Let’s do it. We can host in McLean or possibly Falls Church. TBD.

Spreadsheet:

I started populating the spreadsheet. I am in NC for the next week or so and will finalize when I get back to my beer fridge in VA.

That 12 to 6 timeslot or something else?

Let’s do 12 to 6. That should give us enough time to rate 100 beers at a relaxed pace.

2 Likes