Early Call for a Virtual Bar (14th June 2019)

Anyway ive just packed some beers in my bag for a bottle share tonight. … feels like the bar is open!

1 Like

I am drinking tea at the moment, but some beers are already cooling in the fridge for this evening, adding more very soon. Enjoy your beer share, I will not be sharing anything tonight apart from ‘Good Will’ and Friendship.

<*))))))><

Been lumbered to drive at 18:45, so I might be late to the bar. Please start whenever you wish the bar is open as soon as someone has a beer!

<*))))))><

Early evening beer from me. Nigerian Guinness. Had it years ago well before my RB days. Certainly packs a punch, a touch rough but adorable.

https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/guinness-foreign-extra-stout-nigeria/19432/295172/

1 Like

Love that beer. Gave it a 3.9. When I bought it at Tesco’s, the chap behind me in the queue saw it and was moved to comment on how much he liked it too!

1 Like

1 Like

Sorghum? It’s in that Nigerian Guinness.

<*))))))><

No sore gums for me…

1 Like

Added my next beer. A new beer for RB from a new brewery for me. Wild Craft The Wild Medlar. Floral and Herby.

1 Like

Good evening, home now. Starting my little session with some California Sun

<*))))))><

The cricket went well today, I shall be watching our women’s football team soon, it’s on BBC 1 and they are playing Argentina.

That Thornbridge California Sun wasn’t up to much to be honest.

<*))))))><

1 Like

I may also put the football on. Hopefully it will be a good match.

1 Like

A local beer up next.

<*))))))><

Am just setting up on my balcony - a gorgeous early summer day in Toronto, lovely view - no ticks today. Starting with a Great Lakes (the Canadian one) Meanwhile Down in Moxee … Solid IPA. Not sure how to get a pic posted …

Cheers to everyone!

1 Like

My view: image

1 Like

Just had an IPAfrom Mobberley must be new out only 20 rates on untapped so nice and fresh

2 Likes

Had this a few weeks ago was ok but nothing exciting. Nearly all my Shropshire rates come from Salopian Darwin’s Origin is my highest ever rated bitter by some margin glourious stuff

Yes @redders1974, Salopian brew really good beers, I find some of them a little to ‘citrusy’, but no one else seems to mind. I wasn’t overly impressed with the Tenderfoot, but I am having another beer from them later this evening as well.

<*))))))><

Next up with the football and Broxbourne Angry Ox Bitter. Berry fruity and light sweet.

1 Like

What a great label!

1 Like