Hello sons and daughters of William Wallace,
So it happens that I’m coming over to taste that magnificent Tennent’s Super cask version of yours. Also to check if it’s true that you wear nothing under a kilt. Even the lasses?!
Since I’m travelling with my gf, some old stones and lady stuff places are marked on my map along basic BrewDog pubs, brewpubs from RB and top places.
Since we will be in Edinburgh for a short time basically 24-27th I have to prioritize. Thats where you come along. What places do you recommend are must and what can be skipped. My camp is pretty central (near Cowgate Bridge). Any recommendations?
Things I wan to do beside beer and some sightseeing:
- Haggis- gimme haggis! We have x-mas dinner reserved already at Tower restaurant, but dunno if they have real haggis
- Which JWD servers best full Eng… Scottish breakfast?
- Boxing day football - Liverpool v Leicester in on and I want to see it in a good atmosphere, where?
- Whisky- although I’m quite familiar with yer whiskys one or two won’t do any harm
- Anything else I should see or do?
EDIT: Since I’m travelling by Irish Abomination airlines I bring no luggage with me except what I may take into cabin. So can bring over only few ticks I might find at airport after passing security.