Email Notifications - THANK YOU!

Thank you very much for this functionality! As much as I would like to spend all my waking hours on RB, I sometimes have to do things to pay so that I can access RB, which means I may forget about posts.

This will make my life so much easier (and will make me a better admin)

Gesondheid!

3 Likes

Yes, this should be very useful. Glad you enjoy and thanks for feeding back.

2 Likes

I do not want be notified by email every time someone mentions me or replies: do I have to select ‘muted’ every time I post? Or is there a ‘master muted’ option somewhere?

<*))))))><

1 Like

Is there a way for me to opt out of getting emails when people reply to my posts?

1 Like

Click on your avatar, click the spoke, click account.

Then emails.

Yeah, I see that. I’m ok with RateBeer having my email, I just don’t want them sending me one overtime someone responds to me in the cricket thread. I don’t see an option to disable email notifications for forum responses.

2 Likes

If i understand it, you get Emails for topics you are Watching.

So change the setting to Normal or Tracking

In your prefrences
When I post in a topic, set that topic to
Make sure its not Watching. Id suggest Tracking as you get the on screen count for it.

Hope this helps. I also set up an email filter just to keep them seperate for those i do get

I think any Topic You Create is AUTO watching. Which kind of makes sence. But can be changed (unfortunatly i think individually for every topic) if you dont want that

1 Like

Ditto, my email inbox is overflowing with RateBeer notifications, hence my first post on this thread.

Another question, why is this thread hidden to me? Is it because I opted for ‘muted’?

<*))))))><

1 Like

Yes