[Eu only] - Free Ber Contest Fifa World Cup

I got lucky with Croatia, but I think I’ll probably be 7/8 after tonight’s matches.

On the other hand, Russia are through because Saudi Arabia and Egypt are REALLY bad, they were painfully exposed once they faced an actual football team.

You can add my name to that list as well as I predicted Uruguay-Portugal and Spain-Russia :wink:

1 Like

Yes! You are totally right, sorry for that and thank you Jan!

So, 7 people!

Looking forward to see the 8/8 update :wink:

How is everyone doing after this afternoon matches?

Two and and half liter of good beer were not enough to overcome the elimination of Germany, to be honest.

WOW. Gemany out… :frowning:
Anyone predicted this?

Sorry guys. I had no time for todays update. New coworker in my department…so a lot of work to do.
Update coming tomorrow. Until then, in memory of the fallen:

Prost!!!

I’d be surprised if anyone’s at 12/12 :slight_smile:

Wow. If anyone is at 12/12 I think he or she may deserve extra box, this has not been easy prediction. Germany dropping out this early was really really surprising.

Two soundbites crossed my mind (and stuck) after seeing Korea - Germany, after the way some of the German staff misbehaved at the Ger - Swe match.

1. Fernando Alonso saying ‘karma!’
  2. Ice-T (or rather Bodycount) “who’s laughing now mama, who’s laughing now?”

I’m doing ok, 10/12. Missed Sweden (Germany) and Denmark (Peru).
I had Germany reach the semi finals so that will cost me a lot of points.

UPDATE:

12/12 - 0
11/12 - @CH-303
10/12 - @Mallorn , @ShivanDragon , @remalus and @Zlotta

All of you predicted Germany, so it´s -1 but -1 for everyone :slight_smile:

Good luck for today. All of you have also Belgium and England so the fun will be in the other group.
Cheers!

1 Like

I have -1 for Poland ;(

I have Germany winning the whole thing, so I guess after a good start I’ll fade away…

Ditto here. I guess Colombia will be the one deciding who “wins” the group stage in this contest :wink:

I predicted that Germany will drop out at 1/8, so will lose only -1 point because of Germany :slight_smile:

Same here, hoping for Colombia now!

Same here, would be funny if it wasn’t so sad.

Neymar becoming the top scorer is also quite unlikely I guess.

I know someone else who also did that :blush: