Euro Secret Santa 2019 - XMAS edition

Nop, not me :slightly_smiling_face:

Very nice box! But I think it will be very hard for you to guess your Santa. :slight_smile:

Got a very nice box from the Netherlands today.
I dont have a clue who is the sender.

Big Thank you!!!

9 Likes

A parcel arrived yerterday from Bratislava. Nine exclusives beers, plus one beermelade and an surprise bottle labeless. I guess it’s from @Cuso?
Here’s the list :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Guilty:) enjoy.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone.

Sorry for the silence, but I’ve been very busy in the last days (That’s why I haven’t replied to all BMs yet)

All parcels sent. (edited)

Two parcels lost :frowning: Report has already been filed for both to the relevant delivery companies. Let’s hope they manage to find them before Xmas.

…and one finally found its way.

It seems I have been good this year. I don’t know if there already is a Dream Team of Berliner Weisse & Gose, but I’m sure this selection could be close to it—including one Gose from Ohne Bedenken, the pub that saved the style—followed by 4 cans from new german breweries, and some chocolates from the oldest factory in Germany. :slight_smile: :grinning:

Thanks a lot to my secret Santa for the collection, the candies and the letter. Awesome!

11 Likes

When I got home yesterday evening from a business trip I found a black box waiting for me. An oddly shaped box, totally wrapped in black plastic and one side of it feeling all mushy.

Uh oh…

I cut the plastic open and it smelled like someone poured down a bottle of Islay whisky. Oh nooz! Oh yes, it turned out it was a smashed bottle of Brewdog Paradox Islay. A shame, but I never had cardboard soaked with beer smell so good! :grinning:

It turned out that was only the beginning of a very generous box of beers and an awesome selection in its own right.

From left to right:

Also included are Christmas cookies and a card!

Thanks you very much Santa @Sebilinz! A very generous selection indeed, that I am really happy with and I sure will enjoy!

Cheers! :beers:

7 Likes

Ouch!

I received on thursday a big heavyweight box from @MonsterMagnet :netherlands:

A great beer advent calendar :star_struck: :beers:

And here are the beers

and more beers

A much amount of dutch beers and 5 homebrews.
In addition nice chocolate snacks and coasters.

Never seen a so lovely packed and professional box.

Thank you so much!

Cheers :beers: :beers:

12 Likes

Yes this is this beer https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/sessler-moscat-beer-2019/790592/

1 Like

Weren’t you allowed to open only 14 out of 24 doors yet??? :rofl: :beer: :santa:

6 Likes

I am impressed by the high quality of beers sent in this round. One of the best swaps so far. And the best is yet to come… I know It!

Glad that one parcel that was marked as lost has indeed been delivered.

Keep 'em going!

3 Likes

That might point to the package that I received just a few hours before you wrote this.

La Vieille
Le Coq
Tilquin Oude Myrtille Sauvage à l’Ancienne
Tilquin Oude Cassis à l’Ancienne
De Dochter van de Korenaar Fleur Sauvage
NovaBirra Big Nose Triple
Verzet Baby Jesus
Ça Brasse Pour Moi Boriner Vice
L’Ermitage Laboratoire d’Alchimie 5: Black IPA
Buxton Lupulus X Program - Amarillo IPA
La Source Triton - Mandarina Bavaria
La Source Beer Carpe
La Source Vipere
White Pony Dead Sun Rising

• Coaster, a tasting glas and (hidden in the box) belgian pralinés.

Additionally a nice letter, obvoiusly with selfmade decoration. Thanks a lot, good job, as he wrote “It’s hard to find something for you, you’ve had so much from my country”. Thanks to… well, I can only guess, @poech73 ?

11 Likes

That’s from me. Enjoy. Cheers!

2 Likes

After some research, I guess my Secret Santa might be @rauchbierlover, let me know if I’m right or not :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, it’s me. It should have not been that difficult.

Enjoy the Edel-Gose from Ohne Bedenken asap, if I remember well it was the only one with best before in December :wink:

2 Likes

We’re almost done. Five boxes on their way, one lost (hope to find it soon) and one delivered but not picked up yet.

If you haven’t guessed your Santa yet, I think now it should be easier to. (expecially for @Sebilinz ,@ShivanDragon and @markoijelena )

1 Like

Received a great box today from Friesland:

Grutte Pier Tripel
Floembier Grote Verbond
Bonifatius Bier Acht Guldens
Eggens WOUAH! (unfortunately, I had it just yesterday :smiley:)
De Molen Trust & Effort
Folkingebrew Hop In The Yard
De Brouwvakkers Dokter O.
Uiltje Zeus Zoo
De Moersleutel Disco Dazzle
Dutch Bargain Rap Like Sjors
Bakunin / Kees Asperitas

Two beers are not on RB yet I believe:

Grutte Pier Rodulf De Viking (Honingtripel)
Brouwdok Chocolade Stout

… and Christmas marshmallows as well as Christmas chocolate/sweets!

A nicely varied selection of good beer and three new Dutch breweries for me, what more could I ask for!? Thanks a lot Edwin (@ShivanDragon), looking forward to trying these beers!

6 Likes

Sorry for the broken bottle, but I did my best to pack it bombproof :slight_smile:I hope you like the selection and Merry Christmas and an Happy New Year!!

Was my generous sender ShivanDragon?

1 Like