RateBeer Forums

Euro Summer Santa 2019 - Post your hauls!

Ho Ho Ho. Hope all of you are enjoying the summer with nice beers and cold ciders. Here in Rovaniemi we have a nice 18° with sun. Amazing Finnish summer weather.

It’s that time of the year again. Ready for an epic round of Summer swaps?

You know the drill already, but just to recap:

- Send at least 3 liters of good, rateable beer from your country, which’s not been rated yet by your recipient .

- Some Santa likes to put snacks, beer mats, glasswares, magazines. Make it special!

- Post your haul on the upcoming thread and remember to mention/thank Santa when rating.

- Rate the received beers on Ratebeer (obviously!).

- Don’t forget to leave a trade feedback when you have discovered who your Santa is.

Subscription ends on Friday the 18th of July (to give people chance to enjoy RBESG in Prague at its best). I will then set pairings and open the new thread ASAP, but after the meeting, don’t worry. From that moment on, you will have two weeks to do shopping, pack and send. So, let’s say, we need to send the parcel before Wednesday, the 7th of August 2019. (subject to amendments)

If you wish to partecipate send me a BM with your contact details including email/phone number, likes/dislikes. Don’t forget to mention if you wish to send to EU only or EU+Norway/Switzerland.

Given the high amount of partecipants from The Netherlands and Germany, in order not to close slots for people willing to partecipate, please let me know if you can maybe send beers from a nearby country in case of “emergency” (ex. NL->BE, DE->PL, DE->FR, DE->CZ).

In order to partecipate you need to have no negative trade feedbacks.

Hope to see some BM from people who’ve been silent in the last months. Users from Hungary, Lithuania, Austria, Greece, France, UK, Poland we want you!

Best,

Santa :santa:

Guys, don’t spoil your partecipation :rofl: it’s part of the fun.

Send me a BM with your likes&dislikes + contact details

Need already to close applications from Germany. Too much enthusiasm coming from the Bundesrepublik! :de:

Will eventually reopen when more applicants from other countries sign in, so feel free to contact me to go on wishlist if you would like to partecipate!

11 applications so far from 7 countries. Where are the Dutchmen? :thinking:

Keep your applications coming, so I can reopen for the Germans :sunglasses:

Näkemiin,

1 Like

… all gone on vacation :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lucky you!

It feels so empty here without :netherlands:

15 applications so far.

5 days to go.until the end of sign-up period.

Applications closed for Germany until further notice. Sorry!

Some “usual” swapper still missing. Where are you?
santa

2 Likes

@TomHendriksen talked about this last night!! Get in!

Nice! I want to join!

2 Likes

One important thing.

If you do not rate all your beers here but use also some other application where you put taps instead of stars without the need ot leaving a full review, please let me know so I can inform your future Santa.

Furthermore, if you have some beer in your cellar, please give me the list as well. I will share it with your Santa to avoid duplicates.

Less than 72 hours before closing applications.

Any last minute sign-up?

:greece: :lithuania: :finland: :norway: :austria: :poland: :sweden: :fr:

2 Likes

9 hours to go… we already had a nice last minute application yesterday.

Two more and we can reach the interesting quota of 20 Santaswappers.

Don’t be shy and apply :santa:

2 Likes

Yeah I’m ususally in but this time I will be on holiday…

1 Like

I am sure there will be 2 other swaps before end of year. For sure the Euro Swap 3/2019.

I understand this time of the year is maybe not the best one, though.

:santa:

i 'll join Euro Swap 3/2019 :wink:

1 Like

closed

Application closed. I need a couple of you to reply to my message, then I can finalize matching.

See you next week with the hauls thread!

Expect an inbox with info on your recipient by mid next week

3 Likes

I just noticed a couple of you did not share with me address + likes/dislikes. (you know who you are, you have received a BM).

Please reply asap. Matches have been set, I only need your addresses to start the Summer Santa Swap 2019.

Communication sent to all participants. Please check your inbox.

I still need two of you to reply to my messages. I need one address and one cellar list. Please reply asap.

Before the first haul will be posted, some stats (we do love stats on RateBeer).

• Number of participants to Euro Summer Santa 2019: 19 :boom:
  • Countries represented: 9 :eu:
  • Members taking part in Euro Swap for the first time: 1 :sunglasses:
  • Percentage of people receiving from user who’ve set a trade with already in the last 18 months: 0% :partying_face: (unless someone forgot to leave a trade feedback in the past, in this case I’m not at fault)

You have time to send until the 7th of August. As always, send me a BM with the tracking link. Don’t share anything with your recipient, let’s keep the fun of discovering who was our Santa.

For questions or doubts, you know where to find me.

Have a nice shopping session at your local beershop/brewery!

2 Likes

Happy Sunday everyone!

If I counted well, 3 of you still need to reconfirm they received the data of their recipient. I saw you logged in lately, please check your inbox and let me know. Otherwise in a couple of days I will start chasing, just to be sure everything is ok.

Best,

First box is on it’s away. Amazing!

1 Like

Add To RateBeer

Add A Beer
Add A Brewer
Add A Place
Add An Event

Manage Your Account

Add Premium
Edit Profile

RateBeer Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter, RateBeer Weekly, a must for understanding new people, places and beers in worldwide craft culture.

Stay Connected

2000- 2017 © RateBeer, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy | Terms of Service