European Local Swap 1/2018: Pairings & hauls

Pairings are set! We have 25 participants from 12 countries!

So, everybody sends to the name below theirs: Taboada sends to jinroh, jinroh sends to SlackerMads, and so on, and finally rosenbergh sends to Taboada.

Taboada
jinroh
SlackerMads
Tomer
Anstei
Vami
RW80
SinH4
DutchDrebus
theydon_bois
herrklemann
Benzai
koelschtrinker
Sebilinz
japppp
Maakun
Martjoboolut
MonsterMagnet
LazyPyro
JefVerstraete
ShivanDragon
beerhunter111
Mallorn
teddybeer
rosenbergh

Please send yourrecipient a beermail, ask for their address, email and phone number (if needed for the courier) and of course beery preferences. When your parcel is ready, send both your recipient and me a beermail with the tracking link. Again, the minimum amount is 3 litres of rateable and unrated beers by your recipient. Local food/snacks, coasters, stickers, etc are optional, but appreciated! See also the sign up thread: European Local Swap 1/2018: Sign up

Once you have received your parcel, please post it here in this thread, with at least a picture. Please rate all the beers on ratebeer, mentioning the sender. And don’t forget to leave trade feedback! You can do that through the beer cellar / trade history links in a user profile.

The deadline to send the parcels is Friday February 16th.

Cheers! :beers:

6 Likes

Cool. I have sent beermail to jinroh and tomer.

1 Like

Both contacted!

1 Like

Nice. I’ve obviously already been in contact with you MonsterMagnet, and have since sent a BM to JefVerstraete (or jefverstraete1 as this silly forum has renamed him).

1 Like

Both contacted.
Thanks for your fast work, MM!

1 Like

Got contacted by tomer and messaged vami. Looking forward to this, new country ticks for me!

1 Like

Ah, just missed the deadline - would have liked to reenter the games. This new labyrinthine forum!

@MonsterMagnet No chance of last minute adding my handle (BE/DE) at the bottom under @rosenbergh, shipping to @Taboada1 , is there? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m afraid you have to sit this one out, sorry. I can message you in advance next time if you want.

Edit: Unless they’d both agree of course, but they should in no way feel obliged to.

No worries.
Proposals welcome, particularly people who want to check out good beers from the booming high-quality DE-Freiburg scene.

Otherwise I’m happy to sit this one out or do a direct trade.

I have had contact from both my upstairs and downstairs neighbours.

As I am unable to post out the week/weekend of the deadline, herrklemann has agreed for me to post to him on February 24th. His decision … this simply enables me to include some Cloudwater beers for him from my next order which would have missed the regular posting deadline.

2 Likes

I´m in contact with both NL guys :netherlands: :beer:

1 Like

That looks like a perfectly fine reason to me to delay shipping a bit :wink:

He gives me some more time to clear out my cellar, and I’ll get some Cloudwater? Horrible. Totally horrible. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Can I clear my cellar IOT some Cloudwater as well? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Contacted my receipent, if he agrees we’ll make that an IP trade as we might both be at a festival in Munich this weekend.

Both contacts made yesterday. Will try to pick up the beers later this week and ship asap.

1 Like

And I agree :slight_smile:

Viel Schleppspaß & bis BKL!
(Vielleicht rückenschonend deinen Trade gleich in die Tastinggruppe einspeisen…)

Ladies & gents: the pale face of Brexit.

1 Like